Mes Top 5 Ouvrages
Termes les plus recherchés
E-FILED 2013 SEP 30 9:04 AM CALHOUN - CLERK OF DISTRICT COURT
IN THE IOWA DISTRICT COURT FOR CALHOUN COUNTY
State of Iowa,
Case No. FECR5047S7
Corey Allen Trott,
WRITTEN ARRAIGNMENT & PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
COMES NOW the above-named Defendant in the above-captioned criminal case and under oath states:
1. i am represented by Charles J. Renville and Joseph B, McCarville, whose address and telephone
number are Public Defender's Office, 706 Central Avenue, Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501, (515) 573-1140.
2, My mailing address in this case is. h /\C<A%-it^bJ , and
.,1 U ™T k 1/A / yf f if -J*
my telephone number is M/A ( ?>. C^^ Aj
3. I was born on: 02/23/1981 , I can read and understand the English language and have completed
the following level of education: ft. A - (e«r^ <h MtPK Colls*?
4. I understand that I have a right be arraigned in open court and I voluntarily waive that right, and
choose instead to sign this written arraignment and plea of not guilty. I understand that times for further
proceedings which are computed from the date of arraignment will be computed from the date of filing this
written arraignment and plea of not guilty.
5. 1 have received a copy of the trial information charging me with the crime of Murder 1st in violation of
§707.1 and §707.2 of the Iowa Code, I have read it, and I have familiarized myself with its contents.
6. With regard to the name which I am charged in the trial information:
(ffify a. The name shown on the trial information is my true name. I have been advised and
understand that I am now precluded from objecting to the indictment/trial information upon the ground I
am improperly named.
(yC) b. The name shown on the indictment/trial information is not my true name. My true name is
Core* AUglA, ITf b -Mr . I request that an entry be made in the minutes showing my
trae" name. I have been advised and understand further proceedings will be had against me by that
name, the indictment/trial information will be amended accordingly, and when the indictment/trial
information is so amended I will be precluded from objecting upon the ground i am improperly named.
7. I have been advised and understand I may plead guilty, not guilty, or former conviction or acquittal.
8. For the purpose of this arraignment, 1 have had sufficient time to discuss my case with my attorney,
and I waive any further time in which to enter a plea.
9. I plead NOT GUILTY to the charge(s) as filed in the Trial Information in this matter.
10. 1 understand that I have a right under Rule 2.33(2)(b) of the Iowa Rules of Criminal Procedure to a
trial within ninety days after filing of the trial information and: [Check either "a" or "b")
(XX) a. I demand a speedy trial ( ) b. I waive my right to a speedy trial
11. I request that a trial date be promptly set pursuant to Rule 2.9(1) of the Iowa Rules of Criminal
Procedure. My attorney and I will be available for trial on the following days:
State of Iowa, County of kjM&S^SJl ) ss.
Subscribed and sworn to and acknowledged before me on this
Lire la suite
- 76.80 KB